- PhDs in Clinical and Counselling Psychology - University of Calgary, 1980
- The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation - Critical Incident Stress Management
- BrainMasters - Neurofeedback/Neurotherapy:
- QEEG (Qualitative Electroencephalogram)
- Live Z-Score,
- LORETA Live (3D, discrete, distributed, linear solution to the inverse EEG/MEG problem)
- Brain Avatar
- Post Secondary Violence Threat Risk Assessment Training Level 1.
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Alberta Division - The Suicide Prevention Training Program.
- Forensic Psychology training through multiple mentors.
- College of Alberta Psychologists - Registered Psychologist #589
- American Board Of Forensic Examiners - Life Fellow and Board Certified Forensic Examiner #8782
- Canadian Registry of Health Service Providers in Psychology #944
- International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF)
- International Association for Counselling (IAC | IAC IRT)
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research
- International Society for Study of Dreams
- International Society for Trauma Stress Studies
- Psychologists Association of Alberta
- The Sex Information and Education Council of Canada
Clinical and Counselling Psychologist
Alberta: 40 years
- survivors of sudden death (i.e. homicide and accidental), torture and trauma due to terrorism/abuse or accident (also known as Critical Incident Stress Management);
- working with individuals with attachment disorder issues and entitlement issues;
- sex therapy;
- treating individuals with cross-gender issues (e.g., cross-dressing, transgender, and transsexuals). (40 years experience)
Psychologist, University of Calgary
- Main resource for assessment and treatment of Students with Disabilities;
- Supervisor for sex therapy interns working in sexual abuse.
Clinical Director, On Track Treatment Services
(Formerly Magna Agency) 10 years
- Training all staff, and treatment for at risk children.
- Foster Parent training program in parenting skills for at risk children.
Alberta Psychological Resources
- Co-Director, Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Program (4 years)
- Sex Therapist with Calgary Marital and Sexual Therapy Clinic (a division of Alberta Psychological Resources) (9 years)
- Workshop leader for Sexual Abuse Workshops across Canada.
Province of Alberta Social Services and Community Health, Family Planning
- Co-lead sexuality workshops;
- Developed and co-ordinated treatment program for child sexual abuse offenders/victims.
Forensic Psychologist (21 years)
- Active since 1996;
- Accepted as an expert in clinical and counselling psychology all levels of court below Courts of Appeal in Alberta.
Calgary Family Court
- Consultant specializing in working with sexual offenders and victims.
Health Information Research Unit, McMaster University Medical School
- Rater for MORE Psychology, EvidenceUpdates, and the Evidence-Based Journals
Los Angeles Unified School District
Special School for Disturbed and Disturbing (troubled) Youth
- Teacher / Counsellor.